Sunday, May 4, 2014

2014 Roseburg Reunion

I don't exactly remember how to do this, but hope it will work.  Here is the "plan" of sorts at the moment.

June 3rd, 4th, 5th, we have rooms reserved at the Windmill Inn AND at the Garden Valley Inn - I don't think the Windmill does cookies in the evening which Garden Valley does... so if  people would maybe look at those motels and let me know which you think would be best, we'll go with the majority and let the other one go:).  Both motels provide a breakfast.  We will pay for the rooms.

IF you  THINK you might be coming, PLEASE let me know so that we can have the right number of rooms available.  If you need 2 or more rooms for your family, LET ME KNOW!  I would like to know as soon as possible, even though changes can of course happen up to almost the day before:)!

I'm hoping that our ward will be doing a 4th of July breakfast/celebration that we can all attend.  If not, we will do our own.  Then would like to have a 4th of July picnic out here:).  Hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad, etc. + apple pie, and more.  I think I can manage the main parts of that meal and we will plan it to be on the back patio:).  If it turns out that the forecast is for major rain, then we will have to figure out what to do.  Maybe just take umbrellas and raincoats:).

The car races + fireworks been suggested for the evening...if that is not for everyone (like this grandma maybe), we can have an alternative.

Saturday - a "free" day - open for requets/suggestions

Sunday - go to church together if at all possible, followed by a last meal together.  Sacrament meeting for us is at 10:00 a.m. if that affects your transportation efforts.

Obviously anyone who wishes can certainly stay longer - we just felt that we could afford to do the 3 nights for everyone.  Again, letting me know as soon as possible what you think you MIGHT be doing would be greatly appreciated:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment